Ginger root - From the the Zingiber officinale plant
A warm and spicy infusion that has been used for thousands of years.
Originating in India and China where it was used as a tonic for many ailments
Benefits to drinking Ginger tea include -
- May help to ease digestive discomfort. Ginger tea is probably most well-known for its potential to soothe digestive issues
- Can help ease nausea
- Can help with colds and allergies
- May help to reduce blood pressure
- May aid to weight loss
- Can ease headaches and migraines
Directions for use - Use one teaspoon per cup in your tea infuser. Steep for 5-7 minutes. Relax and enjoy.
Ingredient - Ginger Root
Origin - China
- Refillable glass jar approx 100g approx 60 cups
- Bag 150g approx 80 cups